Embracing is cool
High Fives Are Welcome
Smiling is compulsory
Dancing is encouraged
- No glass of any kind
- No drugs or legal highs
- No sneaking in alcohol on site
- No weapons/ multi-tools/ knives
- No fires
- No hawkers
- No flyering
- No laser pens
- No crowd surfing
- No underage drinking
- Random bag searches will take place at entry gates
- Festival goers can bring in their own sealed/unopened (non-glass) soft drinks and empty (non-glass) refillable water bottles
Alcoholic drinks purchased from outside the festival site cannot be brought through the entrance gates into the festival.
- Children under twelve must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs are allowed, however, please consider the festival site will be a very busy and noisy environment.
- Your dog must be always on a lead and if a guide/working dog ideally wearing a working cover. You must follow the event staff’s rules at all times.
By attending Humber Street Sesh you give us your express consent for yourself / minor to be included in any film, photography, or audio recordings for future promotional purposes.
Please use the toilets provided and respect the resident’s properties
have a happy sesh
Be amazed – Be inspired – Be happy